This needs to be fixed to a frame like this https://imgur.com/gallery/gGx5R
1.The kit enables the queen to lay eggs directly into a plastic plug.
2.This avoids the dangers of grafting, and ensures correct age of larvae.
Box Size: Approx. 14.8 x 13 x 2.8 cm / 5.8 x 5.1 x 1.1 inch
Step 1: You insert the comb box into a frame and 110 brown cell starter cups are fitted into the back of it.(With this kit you will be able to raise your own queens and do it without grafting or ever touching a larvae.)
Step 2: Next you confine the queen in the front of cage and she immediately lays eggs in the 110 available cells.She can be realeased in the next day. On the 4th day each newly hatched larvae is ready for transfer.
Step 3: You remove each cell starter cup and insert it into a cell cup holder(Not included).
Step 4: You then slid this unit onto a cell bar holder which is attached to a cell bar(Not included).
Step 5: To finish the cells you now put the cell bar into a cell building colony.
1 x CUPKIT comb box
10 x Hair roller cages
110 x Queen cell cups
10 x Cell bar blocks and Cup caps
- This queen rearing equipment set is used for laying eggs to raise queens.
- This kit enables the queen to lay eggs directly into a plastic plug,avoids the dangers of grafting, and ensures correct age of larvae.
- This system can produce prolific reliable results,works by pacing your laying queen beneath the queen excluder of your cupkit box
- Made from high quality plastic, it is non-toxic, harmless to bees and light weight.All components are reusable except the brown cell cups
- Not easy to break and aging,the developed virgin queen cells can then be introduced to her new colony.