Well a beekeeper…
You’ll be able to watch it on the iplayer for a while
1. Cells of honey comb are made in which geometric shape
2. What’s the name of the pollen carrying thing on honey bees legs that means little basket
3. What astrological term is used to describe the pattern in which male bees fly wheen chasing the queen
4. What has fire box and bellows
5. Intermediate dance phase between round dance and waggle dance
6. What species does honey bee belong that includes mellifera
7. What do you use baldock or crown of thorns for?
8. Hedera helix? Late nectar source
9. What protein consists of 26 amino acids, main part of venom
10. Ascophaera apis causes?
11. Mite in UK that includes destructor
12. Apis m. linguista comes from?
13. Who identified bee space in 1850s?
14 Apis m m protected on Oransay and which neighbouring island?
15. The stick stuff – bee glue or bee gum – ?
16. Gland that produces pheremone nerol and geraniol
14. Colonsay – no idea, had to look this up!
5. sickle dance – not looked at module 6 which is behaviour
9. Melittin – have heard of it but couldn’t remember it’s name.